Herb-Crusted Pork With Apple Mash.
You can cook Herb-Crusted Pork With Apple Mash using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Herb-Crusted Pork With Apple Mash
- You need 4 of pork loins.
- Prepare 3/4 tbsp of mixed herbs.
- Prepare 60 g of dried breadcrumbs.
- You need of Salt to taste.
- It’s of Ground black pepper to taste.
- Prepare of Cooking spray such as fry light.
- It’s 3 of garlic cloves, minced.
- Prepare 1 kg of potatoes, peeled and roughly cut.
- Prepare 2 of eating apples, grated.
Herb-Crusted Pork With Apple Mash instructions
- To start with remove any visible fat from the pork loins. Then using a meat tenderiser flatten the meat. Season both sides of the pork with a little salt and set aside..
- In a bowl combine the breadcrumbs, garlic cloves and mixed herbs. Set aside..
- Boil the potatoes in salted water until soft and tender then using a colander allow to drain for a few minutes. Return to the pan. Grate the apples into the mash. Season with salt and pepper and combine everything together..
- While the potatoes are boiling preheat the air fryer at 200c for at least 3 minutes..
- Press the breadcrumbs into the pork on all side. Spray all sides with cooking spray and repeat by coating in the breadcrumbs again and finally spray the pork one more time. It can be coated just once but I like it being extra crunchy..
- Air-fry for 6-8 minutes turning once, times will varying depending on the air fryer and the thickness of the pork.
- Serve with the mash and boiled vegetables of choice..