Easy Pan Seared Pork Chops with Garlic Red Wine Vinegar Salad.
You can cook Easy Pan Seared Pork Chops with Garlic Red Wine Vinegar Salad using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Pan Seared Pork Chops with Garlic Red Wine Vinegar Salad
- You need 4 pcs of pork chops (thin in size) garlic powder.
- It’s of salt.
- You need of fresh ground black pepper.
- You need 1 Tbsp of olive oil.
- You need of For the salad:.
- Prepare 25 gr of purple cabbage, thinly sliced.
- Prepare 300 gr of iceberg lettuce leaves, torn into bite size pieces.
- You need 1 of carrot, shredded or julienned.
- You need 150 gr of cherry tomatoes, halved.
- Prepare 1 of English cucumber, thinly sliced.
- It’s of Garlic red wine vinegar dressing (mix well in a small bowl):.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 30 ml of red wine vinegar.
- It’s 60 ml of olive oil.
- It’s to taste of salt and black pepper powder.
Easy Pan Seared Pork Chops with Garlic Red Wine Vinegar Salad step by step
- In a big bowl, mix all salad ingredients. Add the dressing. Mix well. Set aside..
- Pat dry pork chops with paper towel. Sprinkle them generously with garlic powder, salt, and black pepper on both side. Set aside..
- Heat olive oil over medium high heat. When it’s shimmering hot, add in the pork chops..
- Sear on one side for 2-3 minutes without moving them until it turn golden brown. Flip and sear the other side as well. Remove from the heat..
- Serve with salad and French fries if desired. Yum! 😋.