Oven Baked Pork Loinchops.
You can cook Oven Baked Pork Loinchops using 19 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Oven Baked Pork Loinchops
- Prepare of Coating.
- You need 1 cup of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of dijon mustard.
- It’s 1 of large egg.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of poultry seasoning.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of granulated onion powder.
- You need of Porkloin.
- Prepare 2-1/4 pound of porkloin boneless.
- Prepare 1-1/2 teaspoon of salt divided.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of ground white pepper divided.
- You need of Finish.
- You need 1 cup of Panko breadcrumbs.
- You need 3 tablespoons of butter melted.
- You need To taste of salt.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of parsley flakes.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of granulated onion powder.
Oven Baked Pork Loinchops step by step
- Preheat oven 400°Fahrenheit. Mix the breadcrumbs, garlic powder, onion powder, parsley and melted butter together and set aside. Season the chops with their seasonings..
- Mix the flour, garlic, onion, salt, and poultry seasonings together. When mixed add the egg, mustard and mix well..
- Line an oven safe pan with parchment paper, sprinklea little of the breadcrumbs where your gonna lay the pork chops. Dip the seasoned chops into the coating mixture. Put on the paper on top of the breadcrumbs, and repeat till done..
- Sprinkle the remaining breadcrumbs over the top of the porkloin chops. Bake in oven 20 minutes, according to the thickness of the chops. Allow to rest 10 minutes and serve. I hope you enjoy!!!!!.