Delicious Fish Cakes with Shiitake Powder. Thai street food does not get better than this! Thai fish cakes are incredibly easy to make and don't skimp on big booming flavours- they are perfect with a. Best fish for Thai Fish Cakes.
I'll Definitely be Making them Again, So Easy To. Shiitake mushrooms give substance and flavor, cornstarch thickens and sesame oil adds a whiff of toasty richness. Though I spooned the sauce over simply poached fish, it would work just as well with grilled, pan-seared or broiled fish, or. You can cook Delicious Fish Cakes with Shiitake Powder using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Delicious Fish Cakes with Shiitake Powder
- It’s 2 of filets of raw cod (170 grams).
- You need 150 grams of potatoes (mashed).
- It’s 1 tsp of Chinese fermented black beans.
- You need 1 tsp of oyster sauce.
- It’s Pinch of salt.
- It’s of Flour.
- It’s of Beaten egg.
- You need of Bread crumbs.
- You need of (for dredging).
- Prepare to taste of Olive oil.
- It’s to taste of Lemon.
- Prepare of ●1 Tbsp white wine.
- Prepare of ●30 ml water.
- You need of ●1 Tbsp Shiitake powder.
Thai Fish Cakes – Make the best Thai fish cakes with a springy and silky texture and bold flavor This fish cake is no exception. In her post, she shares the secrets of creating the perfect fish cake i make a seriously delicious thai fish cake, definitely inspired to try this fish cake version. they look. Rustle up some tasty fish cakes. They're easy to make and a great way of using leftover potatoes or fish.
Delicious Fish Cakes with Shiitake Powder step by step
- Boil the potatoes (or steam), peel, and roughly mash..
- Add the raw cod to a pan with ●, cover, and cook on medium until heated through, then break the fish into chunks. (Remove the skin and bones.).
- Combing the ingredients from steps 1. and 2. with the Chinese fermented black beans, oyster sauce, and salt, mix well, and shape into 7- to 8-centimeter rounds. Dredge in flour, egg, and bread crumbs to form a coating..
- Apply olive oil to the surface of the cakes from 3. with a brush or spray bottle, then bake in a 180-degree oven for 20 minutes..
- Raise the oven temperature to 220 degrees and bake for 5 more minutes, until golden brown..
- Garnish with lemon and enjoy..
Try this new idea for fishcakes – they contain smoked haddock and hidden greens – then serve with a contrasting dipping sauce. She likes to make fish cakes, blended with shiitake mushrooms and dried prawns (dried shrimps), that The fish cake can be eaten on its own. Your fish cakes look very delicious. Shiitake is the natural UMAMI booster for home cooking. You might also consider making double the amount because it also works well as a soup base for making delicious simmered fish.