Apple Stuffed Pork Chops.
You can cook Apple Stuffed Pork Chops using 18 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Apple Stuffed Pork Chops
- Prepare of Filling.
- You need 4 Tbsp of Avocado Oil.
- You need 2 of Shallots Chopped.
- It’s 2 of Garlic cloves chopped.
- It’s 2 of Celery stalks diced.
- It’s 2 of green apples peeled and diced.
- You need 1 Tbsp of fresh thyme (to your liking).
- You need 1/4 cup of butter.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Rice "bread" crumbs.
- It’s to taste of Salt and pepper.
- You need 2-3 cups of shredded fresh gouda.
- Prepare of Breading.
- Prepare 1/2 of gluten free flour mix.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare of Gravy.
- It’s 2 cups of chicken stock.
- You need 2 of Small yellow onions cut in quarters.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
Apple Stuffed Pork Chops instructions
- Heat avocado in large sautee pan that is oven safe. One large enough to hold all 6 pork chop fatties with some space between them. Sautee onions and celery about 4 min until onions are translucent. Add apples and sautee until soft. Add garlic and thyme then sautee for 1 more minute. Once soft; add butter, melt, then stir in bread crumbs. It should look like stuffing. Remove from heat then stir in gouda. Set stuffing aside.
- Pork chops should be about 2 inches thick. Cut the chops almost the whole way in half. Pat the chops dry, salt and pepper. Evenly stuff the shit outta those pork chops with the filling. Dredge the pork chops in the flour, salt, and pepper mixture..
- Rinse out the pan then add 2 tbsp or more to pan, heat on medium high heat. Once hot, brown the stuffed, dredged pork chops on each side until golden brown. Remove the chops. I browned the chops three at a time..
- Deglaze the pan with 2 cups of chicken stock. Remove from heat. Add the two onions, quartered. Gently arrange those fatty, stuffed chops on top of the onions..
- Place the pan into the oven at 350. Cook until internal temp is 145. About 10-15 min until tender. Pull those babies out. Remove the chops and place on a cutting board to rest..
- Take all that onion gravy in the pan and puree until smooth. Make sure you scrap in any brown bits and pieces. Put your gravy back into the pan to reduce over low to medium heat until you like the consistency add salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour that grave on top and serve with potatoes. You can bake the potatoes at 350 too just put em in for about 20 min before the chops..