Mayo-Karaage Fried Chicken.
You can have Mayo-Karaage Fried Chicken using 15 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mayo-Karaage Fried Chicken
- Prepare 2 large of Chicken thigh meat.
- It’s 1 dash of ★Salt and pepper.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ★Sake.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of ★Soy sauce.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of ★Mayonnaise.
- It’s 1 pinch of ★ Umami seasoning (optional).
- You need 1/2 tsp of ★Grated garlic.
- Prepare 2 tsp of ★Grated ginger.
- It’s 1 tsp of ★Honey.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ★Sesame oil.
- It’s of Coating:.
- You need 1 of Egg.
- It’s 5 tbsp of All-purpose flour.
- You need 5 tbsp of Katakuriko.
- You need 1 dash of Pepper.
Mayo-Karaage Fried Chicken step by step
- Remove the excess fat from the chicken and poke holes into the surfaces with a fork. Pat dry with a paper towel and cut into bite-sized pieces..
- Put the chicken in a plastic bag with the ★ ingredients. Massage the flavoring into the meat and then marinate for 30 minutes..
- About 30 minutes before frying, take the marinating chicken out of the refrigerator..
- Break an egg into the bag and rub it into the meat..
- Add the flour and massage into the meat. Add the katakuriko and continue massaging. If the coating seems to be too watery, add another tablespoon of katakuriko. Lastly, sprinkle in some pepper and rub it in..
- I dumped everything into a bowl, but you can add the ingredients in one by one to the plastic bag..
- Deep-fry for 1 1/2 minutes in 180°C oil. (When the coating has hardened, flip them over and occasionally stir with long chopsticks to fry completely.) Temporarily remove from the oil..
- Let sit for 4 minutes..
- Deep-fry again in 180°C oil for about 30-60 seconds. (Use long chopsticks to stir to incorporate air.) Remove from the oil and drain well..
- When cooled, the coating remains fluffy..