Italian Breaded Pork Chops.
You can cook Italian Breaded Pork Chops using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Italian Breaded Pork Chops
- You need 6 of Boneless Pork Chops.
- It’s 1.5 C of Italian Bread Crumbs.
- It’s 1 TBSP of Garlic Powder.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of Onion Salt.
- Prepare .5 C of Parmesan Cheese.
- It’s of Olive Oil.
- It’s 1 Tsp of Cajun Seasoning.
Italian Breaded Pork Chops step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Coat boneless pork chops with olive oil..
- Combine bread crumbs, cheese, garlic powder, onion salt, and cajun seasoning in bowl..
- Coat pork chops in bread crumb mixture..
- Spray cookie sheet with cooking spray. Place pork chops on sheet..
- Bake for 40-45 minutes. Serve with country gravy..