Chicken Fajita Salad Wrap.
You can cook Chicken Fajita Salad Wrap using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken Fajita Salad Wrap
- You need 1 of whole wheat tortilla.
- Prepare 3 oz of breaded chicken strips.
- It’s 1 oz of romaine lettuce.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- It’s 1/8 cup of onion.
- You need 1/8 cup of yellow pepper.
- It’s 1/8 cup of green pepper.
- It’s 1/8 cup of tomato.
- It’s 2 tbsp of taco sauce.
- It’s 1/3 tsp of ground cumin.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
Chicken Fajita Salad Wrap instructions
- Bring frying pan to medium heat. Toss chicken strips in taco sauce, garlic powder, and ground cumin. Add to frying pan and cook to 165°F..
- Wash all veggies. Shred lettuce, and dice peppers and onion..
- Add lettuce and cheese tortilla. Add veggies to frying pan with chicken..
- Remove chicken and veggies from pan, and add to tortilla..