'Zangi' Chicken Karaage.
You can have 'Zangi' Chicken Karaage using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of 'Zangi' Chicken Karaage
- Prepare 2 of Chicken thigh meat.
- Prepare 1 of Salt and pepper.
- You need 1 of 1/2-2 tablespoons Sake.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Mirin.
- You need 1 tsp of Sugar.
- You need 1 of 1/2-2 tablespoons Soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Sesame oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Grated ginger.
- It’s 1 of optional, (to taste) Grated garlic.
- You need 1 of Katakuriko.
- You need 1 of Frying oil.
'Zangi' Chicken Karaage instructions
- Remove the excess fat from the chicken and cut into chunks..
- Place the chicken in a plastic bag and add the salt and pepper. Rub together with your hands..
- Add the remaining ingredients and rub it all together well. Let sit from 1 hr to overnight..
- Pat dry the excess moisture from the marinade with a paper towel and then cover with katakuriko as thinly as possible..
- Deep fry in 160°C oil. At the end, slightly raise the temperature of the oil and fry until crispy..
- Pack in your bento!.