My Sausage Omelette Sandwich 🥰#Lunch.
You can cook My Sausage Omelette Sandwich 🥰#Lunch using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of My Sausage Omelette Sandwich 🥰#Lunch
- Prepare 2 of Sausages cooked and sliced into disc shape.
- You need 2 of Eggs.
- It’s 4 tbls of milk.
- You need 1 of little salt.
- It’s 1 of little black cracked pepper.
- You need 1 of +1/2 inch square piece of Chedder cheese grated.
- Prepare 1 tbls of diced sweet pepper.
My Sausage Omelette Sandwich 🥰#Lunch instructions
- Add the sausages to the grill to cook.
- Add the eggs to a bowl and whisk then add the salt, pepper whisk again for about a minute.
- Add oil to the pan and heat up on high heat add the eggs fry for 30 secounds then turn heat down by half so as it cooks through not burn underneath.
- Then add the grated Cheese all on the top of omelette.
- Next add a little sweet pepper diced cook for 1 minuute.
- Cut the sausages into small disc shapes.
- Add the omelette to the serving plate and add the sausage to half the omelette then flip the other half of the omelette over into a sandwich..
- Serve hot and Enjoy..