Salmon a la provenzal.
You can cook Salmon a la provenzal using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Salmon a la provenzal
- You need of Salmon 1/3 filete aka 4 servings.
- You need of Marinade.
- It’s 1 bag of Parsley fresh,.
- It’s 1 head of Garlic,.
- You need 1 cup of Olive oil,.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Vinegar,.
- You need 1 tsp of Salt,.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Black pepper,.
Salmon a la provenzal instructions
- Marinade: chop parsley and mince garlic till very fine..
- Add salt pepper. You may add other spices. Mix well.
- Add 2 tbsp of vinegar to the olive oil. Mix. Add chopped parsley and minced garlic..
- Mix well and let set at least 2 hours for flavours to mix. Keep well sealed on counter, the longer, the better the flavour. Keeps at least one month, or more..
- Place salmon on pre oiled baking tray. Generously coat with the marinade..
- Let sit at least 2 hours..
- Cover with foil paper..
- Cook 20 min at 180-200 in preheated oven..