Dustin’s Chicken Fajita Crack filling. This Tik Tok tortilla wrap hack food trend that's gone viral is worth ALL the hype. Make any flavor combination wraps for an easy breakfast, lunch, or even. Then remove all bones and shred.
These days you can find steak, chicken, shrimp, or even vegetarian fajitas. Getting delicious chicken fajitas on the table is a breeze using a slow cooker; and clean up takes no time with a disposable Reynolds® Slow Cooker Liner. This is a colorful and flavorful fajita filling served in hot, fresh flour tortillas. You can cook Dustin’s Chicken Fajita Crack filling using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Dustin’s Chicken Fajita Crack filling
- Prepare 2 of whole chickens, quartered.
- Prepare 2 cups of water.
- You need 2 packs of chicken fajita seasoning.
- Prepare 1 block of cream cheese.
- Prepare 1 can of Rotel with Habanero (hot).
- Prepare 1 of large can of black beans.
- It’s 1 of small container of sour cream.
- It’s 1 of regular can of corn.
- It’s 1 of medium container of your favorite chili (green or red, not Texas style) or salsa.
Fajitas were traditionally made with skirt steak, and the name fajita or My ex used to make chicken fajitas at home about once a month or so. One day, out of the blue, he I dream about making the Julia Child classics: coq a vin, boeuf bourguignon…really just cracking into. Fill the pocket with a heaping spoonful of the veggie mixture. Press the edges of the chicken together to seal in the filling.
Dustin’s Chicken Fajita Crack filling instructions
- Quarter chickens and cube breasts. Or season whole (with fajita seasoning).
- Pressure cook chicken with fajita seasoning and 2 cups water for 25 mins on high setting. Then remove all bones and shred. I prefer a hand held potato masher. Or bear paws. After shredded, clean the pressure cooker pot and add the chicken back in..
- Drain all canned ingredients and then add to the pressure cooker pot, under heat. Add the cream cheese, sour cream, and canned goods then stir until everything is blended..
- Cover the pressure cooker and cook for 5 minutes on low pressure..
- After cooking, simply stir and serve as a dip, over tortilla chips, fill a burrito or quesadilla. Remember to cover with your favorite shredded or liquid cheese..
Flour tortillas get filled with chicken, fajita veggies and pepper Jack for a melty weeknight dinner the whole family will love. For a colorful quesadilla filling, use red and yellow bell peppers. If you like your quesadilla spicy, finely chop a serrano chile, and sauté with the vegetables. These chicken fajita quesadillas are the answer to two of our favorite Mexican dishes. There are no rules with these chicken fajita quesadillas.