Cranberry Apple Pork Chops.
You can cook Cranberry Apple Pork Chops using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cranberry Apple Pork Chops
- You need 4-6 of boneless pork chops.
- You need 2 of apples cored and sliced.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of dried cranberries.
- It’s 2 Tbsp. of apple cider.
- You need 6 Tbsp. of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of each: cinnamon and ginger.
- You need 1/4 tsp. of each: nutmeg and clove.
Cranberry Apple Pork Chops step by step
- Place apple slices in a large pot along with the apple cider; bring to a boil..
- Add in brown sugar, spices and cranberries..
- Bring to a boil then reduce heat to medium low and allow to simmer until liquid has been absorbed and apples have softened..
- Meanwhile, prepare pork chops as desired (oven, skillet or grill) with seasonings of your choice. We grilled ours with pepper, garlic powder and Mrs. Dash Onion and Herb seasoning..
- Top each chop with apple cranberry topping when serving. Enjoy!.