Mini Sate Maranggi — Marinated Indonesian Satay.
You can cook Mini Sate Maranggi — Marinated Indonesian Satay using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mini Sate Maranggi — Marinated Indonesian Satay
- Prepare 400 gram of beef (I used tenderloin), cubed.
- You need 1 tbsp of sweet soy sauce (if you use shoyu or regular soy sauce, add palm sugar 1:1).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of palm sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of ground coriander.
- You need 1 tsp of ginger paste.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of garlic paste.
- It’s 1 tbsp of shallot paste (or you can grate a shallot or 1/4 onion).
- You need 1 of beef bouillon, crushed.
- You need 1/2 tsp of crushed black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground tamarind.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
- You need 2-3 tbsp of oil.
Mini Sate Maranggi — Marinated Indonesian Satay instructions
- Combine all ingredients except beef until it forms a thick paste..
- Add cubed beef and marinate for at least an hour or overnight..
- Skewer the beef. Grill or cook in a pan..
- I prefer mini skewers because they fit well in my kids' lunchboxes..