Chicken Tomato Basil Penne.
You can have Chicken Tomato Basil Penne using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Tomato Basil Penne
- Prepare 1 of chicken breast fillet.
- Prepare 150 g of Dried Penne Pasta.
- Prepare Half of a courgette.
- It’s 2 of large Flat Mushrooms.
- Prepare 400 g of tin chopped tomatoes.
- It’s 1 of large onion.
- It’s Half of a Pack of fresh Basil.
- Prepare of About 70g Parmesan Cheese.
Chicken Tomato Basil Penne step by step
- Will need 2 saucepan's too achieve the time limit of 20 minutes.Boil lot's of cold water in One saucepan and then add the Penne Pasta 1/3 of a 500g Pack of Dried Pasta,or weigh 150g of Penne Pasta on Scales.Boil the Dried Penne Pasta for 10 minutes as stated on the Packaging and then simmer until ready too drain the Penne Pasta and then add too your cooked sauce..
- Empty the tin of chopped tomatoes into the other saucepan,rinse tin's with a little cold water and then add the water to the saucepan as well.Peel and chop large onion then add them to the tomatoes with tomato juice in.Add clean an chopped courgette,clean mushrooms under the cold water tap – quarter the mushrooms and then add too the other ingredients.Clean the fresh Basil under the cold water tap and then tear the Basil leaves into the tomato sauce with the other ingredients..
- Clean the chicken breast under the cold water tap and then chop into small pieces – add too the tomato sauce with other ingredients and then boil for 15 minutes,continually stirring and adding some splashes of clean cold water,if sauce sticks to the bottom of the saucepan..
- For the last 5 minutes,add the drained cooked Penne Pasta too the sauce,stir. Prepare Parmesan by thinly cutting 70g of the Cheese into the tomato sauce – melt,by cooking through with the lid on the saucepan,or eat chopped Parmesan raw on top of the hot Pasta Dish.Can eat out of the Saucepan..