Pork Chops with Spicy Orange.
You can have Pork Chops with Spicy Orange using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pork Chops with Spicy Orange
- It’s Dash of oil or spray for the pan.
- Prepare 4 of thin cut Boneless Pork Chops.
- You need 3 Tablespoons of Orange Juice.
- It’s 2 Tablespoons of reduced sodium Soy Sauce.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of Mustard (preferably Dijon) but yellow is fine.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of Crushed Red Pepper flakes (or to taste).
- It’s 4 of or so turns fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Prepare 1-2 of scallions (green onion).
Pork Chops with Spicy Orange step by step
- In a small bowl mix Juice, soy sauce, mustard and both kinds of pepper.
- Heat oil or spray in a medium size pan.
- Add pork chops and brown on both sides (about 2 minutes per) on medium high heat.
- Add juice mixture over the pork. Cover and reduce heat to low. At this point I added the white onion part of a scallion chopped.
- Simmer for about 10 minutes flipping occasionally.
- Top plated chops with sauce and the green end of a scallion chopped.