Honey mustard and garlic cubed pork chops. Honey Mustard Pork Chops are anything but boring with a sweet, tangy, and savory homemade Case in point: Honey Mustard Pork Chops. This particularly awesome sauce is a mix of honey, Dijon Prepare the honey mustard sauce by stirring together the mayonnaise, Dijon, honey, garlic. Tender boneless pork chops pan-fried with honey-mustard sauce are on the table in no time. this was a really recipe, the garlic and honey mustard were really good together, i actually wanted to just keep eating the sauce until I put it on the pork chop.
Honey garlic pork chops on the grill. Reserve two tablespoons of the honey garlic sauce for basting. When ready to make Honey Garlic Baked Pork Chops, remove the bag from freezer the night before, place in the fridge and defrost overnight. You can have Honey mustard and garlic cubed pork chops using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Honey mustard and garlic cubed pork chops
- It’s 4 of cubed pork chops.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of garlic powder.
- It’s .5 cup of honey.
- You need .25 cup of yellow mustard.
- Prepare .25 tsp of chilli powder.
- Prepare .5 tsp of cumin.
- It’s to taste of Salt and pepper.
Honey-mustard glazed pork chops with roasted sweet potatoes and Brussels sprouts. Place pork chops in baking pan. Pour honey mixture over pork chops. Main Dish BBQ Pork Chops with Garlic Potatoes.
Honey mustard and garlic cubed pork chops instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- Sprinkle cumin, garlic powder, salt, and pepper onto the pork chops (you'll want a fine layer of garlic powder on them to get the flavor)..
- Flash fry the chops til nicely seared or white on both sides. Place them evenly into a pan (I used a 13×9)..
- Combine honey, mustard, and just a touch of chilli powder into a bowl. (I had to microwave the honey to thin it out)..
- With a tablespoon, coat one side of the chops..
- Bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until a deep, golden brown..
These Honey Mustard Pork Chops turn out so juicy and flavorful in the Air Fryer! Pound pork chops to about ⅛" thickness, between waxed paper. Before cooking, I like to combine a quick spice blend of salt, freshly ground pepper, garlic, onion, cinnamon, and Honey and mustard are two classic ingredient pairings that also work well with any cut of pork. Nothing like mustard and apples to go with a fat pork chop. The classic peppercorn sauce gets a cidery makeover too.