Light and Refreshing Soba with Natto, Pickled Plum and Bonito Flakes.
You can cook Light and Refreshing Soba with Natto, Pickled Plum and Bonito Flakes using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Light and Refreshing Soba with Natto, Pickled Plum and Bonito Flakes
- Prepare 1 of for 2 servings Soba noodles.
- Prepare 2 of Egg yolks.
- It’s 500 ml of Mentsuyu (diluted).
- Prepare 2 of packs Natto.
- You need 1 of for 2 servings Natto sauce and Japanese mustard that accompanies the natto.
- It’s 1 of Cucumber.
- You need of ☆Additional Ingredients for the natto☆.
- You need 4 of ☆Okra.
- Prepare 1/2 of ☆Japanese leek.
- Prepare 2 of ☆Umeboshi (or tubed).
- You need 1 of packet ☆Bonito flakes.
- You need 1 tsp of ☆Sesame oil.
- It’s 1 of tiny bit (to taste) ☆Soy sauce.
Light and Refreshing Soba with Natto, Pickled Plum and Bonito Flakes step by step
- Blanch the okra for about 1 minute, and soak in cold water. Slice into thin rounds..
- Julienne the cucumber, and finely chop the Japanese leek..
- Put the natto, sauce and Japanese mustard in a bowl, and mix. Add all the ☆ ingredients, and mix well..
- Boil the soba noodles, refresh in cold water, and drain really well..
- Serve the noodles in a bowl, add the cucumber on top. Then add the natto from Step 3 on top..
- Swirl in the mentsuyu around the edge of the bowl, add the egg yolk on top, and it's done..