Cantonese Style Yee Mee with Prawns.
You can cook Cantonese Style Yee Mee with Prawns using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cantonese Style Yee Mee with Prawns
- You need of Yee Mee (Fried Egg Noodle).
- Prepare of Prawns.
- Prepare of Sliced fish cake.
- It’s of Sliced pork meat.
- You need of Green leafy vegetable.
- You need 2 pcs of sliced ginger.
- Prepare 4 cloves of diced garlic.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 tbsp of Shaoxing wine.
- You need of Gravy Ingredients.
- It’s of Stock soup.
- It’s 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare of Tapioca starch solution.
Cantonese Style Yee Mee with Prawns instructions
- Prepare stock soup with chicken or pork bone, adjust taste with salt. Alternatively you can use chicken stock cubes mix with water..
- Pan fry the prawns till aromatic and set aside. Retain the oil in the wok to stir fry the ginger and garlic..
- Add in sliced fish cake and meat and stir fry a while. Add in Shaoxing wine. Add in soup and vegetables. Place the prawns on the soup, then place the yee mee noodles. No need to stir, cover the lid and just leave it simmer for 2 minutes..
- Add in soy sauce and toss a bit. Add in starch solution. Add in eggs and stir the noodles and soup till thicken or dried up. Ready to serve..