Cola marinated pork steaks. Cola Marinated Sirloin Steak. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Dump all of the ingredients, except the steak, in a one gallon zip-top bag, seal and shake well. All Reviews for Cola- Marinated Flank Steak.
Grill steaks and onions over direct medium heat with the lid closed as much as possible. Preparation Instructions: I received this Coca Cola steak marinade recipe from a friend who lives in Boise Idaho. To start the creation process for this Try this out with beef steak, ribs, or pork steak. You can cook Cola marinated pork steaks using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cola marinated pork steaks
- Prepare 1-12 oz of can Coca Cola.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of soy sauce.
- You need of Juice of 1 lime.
- You need 1/4 cup of honey.
- You need 6 cloves of garlic, crushed and roughly chopped.
- It’s 6 of star anise.
- You need 2 of cinnamon sticks.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of whole black peppercorns.
- Prepare 2.5 lbs of pork butt steaks, about 3/4 in thick.
I marinated beef steaks in this marinade for six hours, and the beef came out flavorful and tender. Have you ever wondered how many things Coca-Cola can be used for? Aside from drinking for enjoyment, you can clean toilets with cola as well as using it as a meat marinade. The soda acts as a meat tenderizer and is a great cheap marinade.
Cola marinated pork steaks instructions
- Add all the ingredients except for the pork to a medium pot. Put on high heat and bring to a boil. Take off the heat and allow to cool to room temperature..
- Lay the pork steaks in a baking dish and pour the marinade over the meat. Cover and refrigerate overnight..
- Preheat your oven to 425 F. Shake the marinade off the steaks and lay them in a single layer on a baking sheet with a rack. Bake for 30 minutes..
- Add a splash of veg oil to a large non-stick pan on medium-high heat. Sear the steaks for 2 minutes per side. Do them in batches if you have to, and don't worry if the meat scorches a bit. The lightly burned bits are the best part. Let rest for 5 minutes before serving..
Hanger steak, for reasons beyond most chefs and meat enthusiasts' comprehension, is not a hugely popular cut. However, for a steak that promises massive It's something like cross between ribeye and tenderloin in terms of flavor and texture, and a brief marinating session in an intense marinade. Learn how to prepare this Coca-Cola Cinnamon Marinated Pork Tenderloin recipe like a pro. For a bubbly holiday twist on classic pork tenderloin, add Coca-Cola Cinnamon to your marinade. The result is a juicy cut of meat that's as flavorful as it is fulfilling.