Fajita Chicken Kabobs.
You can have Fajita Chicken Kabobs using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fajita Chicken Kabobs
- Prepare 2 of boneless, skinless chicken breasts.
- You need 2 of bell peppers, any color.
- Prepare 8 oz of button mushrooms.
- You need 2 small of onion.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
- You need 1 of juice from one lime.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ground cumin.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Mexican oregano.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chili powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of red pepper flakes.
- You need 1 tbsp of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground black pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of sugar.
- You need 2 tbsp of chopped cilantro.
Fajita Chicken Kabobs instructions
- Cut your chicken into pieces big enough to skewer. Do the same with your veggies. Leave the mushrooms whole. Now thread them onto skewers, alternating them..
- Mix the rest of the ingredients for your marinade. Pour over your skewers of chicken and veggies in a pan big enough to lay the skewers flat. Cover and marinade overnight in the refrigerator, occasionally turning..
- Heat your grill medium hot. Grill the kabobs, turning frequently and brushing the leftover marinade over them. Cook until chicken is cooked through. Serve on a rice pilaf or in warm tortillas..