Puttanesca Pasta alla Vodka.
You can have Puttanesca Pasta alla Vodka using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Puttanesca Pasta alla Vodka
- You need 3 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Prepare 3 of garlic cloves – finely chopped.
- Prepare 125 g of Kalamata Olives – finely chopped (stones out).
- It’s 2 of small teaspoons of black garlic paste.
- You need 5 of anchovy fillets – finely minced (or a good dash of fish sauce).
- It’s 1 of small red onion – finely diced.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of parsley – finely chopped.
- You need 1 of x 400g tin of cherry tomatoes.
- Prepare 50 ml of vodka.
- You need 250 g of casarecce pasta.
- Prepare of Large handful of grated parmesan cheese.
Puttanesca Pasta alla Vodka step by step
- Get a pan of water on for the pasta. In a large frying pan heat the olive oil on a medium heat and add in the diced onion. While this is softening start boiling your pasta..
- Soften the onion for 5 minutes, then add in the olives, anchovies, garlic, black garlic paste and fry for a minute..
- Pour in the cherry tomatoes and 1/3 of the tin full of water. Pour in your vodka and bring back up to a fast simmer for 5 minutes to cook out the alcohol..
- Turn off the heat and at this point your pasta should be cooked too. Stir in the parmesan and parsley to the sauce and add the drained pasta – stir through. Top with extra parmesan and fresh chilli if wanted..