Blackberry-Sauced Pork Chops.
You can cook Blackberry-Sauced Pork Chops using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Blackberry-Sauced Pork Chops
- It’s 1/2 cup of seedless blackberry spreadable fruit.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of lemon juice.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of reduced-sodium soy sauce.
- You need Dash of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 4 of boneless pork loin chops (5 ounces each).
- You need 2 teaspoons of steak seasoning.
- You need 2 teaspoons of olive oil.
- You need 1 cup of fresh blackberries.
Blackberry-Sauced Pork Chops instructions
- In a small saucepan, combine spreadable fruit, lemon juice, soy sauce and cinnamon. Cook and stir over low heat until spreadable fruit is melted. Remove from heat..
- Sprinkle pork chops with steak seasoning. In a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray, heat oil over medium heat. Add pork chops; cook 5-7 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 145°. Let stand 5 minutes. Serve with sauce and blackberries..