Pork with Kimchi.
You can have Pork with Kimchi using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pork with Kimchi
- It’s of pork.
- Prepare of bunch chinese chives.
- It’s of package bean sprouts.
- You need of kimchi.
- It’s of *soy sauce.
- It’s of *sesame oil.
- It’s of *rice vinegar.
- You need of *mirin.
- You need of *sugar.
- You need of *grated garlic.
Pork with Kimchi step by step
- Mix the soy sauce, sesame oil, rice vinegar, mirin, sugar and garlic in a bowl and add the pork, cut into small strips. Marinate them for at least 15 minutes. Heat a pan, and place the pork pieces in one by one..
- Cover the pork with the bean sprouts..
- Add the garlic chives, cut to about 5cm long pieces, on top of the bean sprouts. Put the lid on with high heat. When it starts steaming, turn to medium heat and keep steaming for 3 min..
- Turn the heat off and remove the lid. Add kimchi to the pan and mix a little bit. Now you are ready to eat! It is also yummy to eat with warmed cooked rice!.