Smothered pork chops.
You can cook Smothered pork chops using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Smothered pork chops
- You need of Flour.
- Prepare of Sazon.
- You need of Adobo.
- It’s of Flour.
- It’s of Pepper.
- It’s of Oil.
- You need of Boneless pork chops.
- You need of Water.
Smothered pork chops instructions
- Clean pork chops.
- Season in ziplock with sazon and abobo I put 2 shakes of adobo and 1 season packet of sazon to mine and I shake the bag to coat it.
- Add flour to ziplock enough to cover pork chops evenly I just shake the bag and pour like a cup of flour in the ziplock.
- Take a pan with oil halfway in it make sure the pan you use is oven safe cause you will be using the oven too.Heat oil and fry pork chops 10 mins each side.
- After it is fried on each side take a ham season pack can use chicken too I just didn't have it. Make a empty spot in middle of pan leave pork chops in the pan add the 1 season pack of ham or chicken flavor packet and a hand full of flour can do 2 and add 3 shakes of flour mix it in the middle first than mix all in pan even around pork chops.
- After that add a 8 oz cup water to it still mixing let simmer.
- Once simmer put oven to 400 put pan in let bake at 400 for 20mins than done.