Hot Chilli Con Carne.
You can cook Hot Chilli Con Carne using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Hot Chilli Con Carne
- It’s 1 Kg of Dried Red Kidney Beans (big bag).
- It’s 1000 of g/1 Kg.Lean Beef Steak Mince, or fatty Beef mince.
- You need 2 of large onions.
- You need 2 tbsp. of Olive Oil.
- Prepare 2 of heaped tbsp. of salt an olive oil preserved Chillies.
- Prepare 2 tbsp. of Paprika.
- Prepare 2 tsp. of Sugar.
- You need 1 tsp. of Sea Salt.
- It’s 1 of ,or 2 tsp. Ground Black Pepper.
- You need 1 of little bit of clean cold water.
- It’s 1 tin of Plum tomatoes.
- It’s 1 tin of Chopped tomatoes.
- Prepare 200 g of White Rice for One Person.
Hot Chilli Con Carne instructions
- Pour the One big bag of Dried Red Kidney Beans (1 Kg.) into a very large Pasta Saucepan,cover the Dried Red Kidney Beans with water for at least 8 hours,so leave too rest in the water overnight.Drain the water off of the Red Kidney Beans and then add fresh cold water and then boil briskly in the same large saucepan (cauldron) for about 1 hour and 30 minutes.Use a slotted spoon too drain only 1000g of cooked Red Kidney Beans into a large Kenwood Food Mixing Bowl..
- Add the Olive Oil to a medium sized saucepan.Add the 2 heaped tablespoons of Chillies and Chilli Seeds (that were preserved in Olive Oil and Sea Salt),add the 2 tablespoons of Paprika Powder,2 teaspoons of sugar,1 teaspoon of Sea Salt,1 teaspoon of Ground Black Pepper,add the roughly chopped onions,give a few splashes of cold water – fry on a high heat for 5 minutes and then brown off the Beef mince..
- Add all the contents of the tin's of tomatoes,rinse the tin's in a little cold water and then add that water to the saucepan.Cook for 20,or 30 minutes..
- Whilst the Chilli Con Carne is cooking.Add 750ml of cold clean water too a saucepan (1 and a 1/2 large mug) and then rinse the raw white rice in a rice sieve under the cold water tap and then add the rice – 200g of rinsed rice to the saucepan of water and then boil until the rice has absorbed the water.Add cooked rice to your serving plate..
- Pour the Chilli Con Carne Beef mince sauce over the cooked Red Kidney Beans within the large Mixing Bowl.Blend with a Dessert Spoon and then serve some of the Chilli Con Carne with the cooked rice..