You can have Vegan mac’n’cheese using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vegan mac’n’cheese
- You need 280 g of dried macaroni.
- Prepare 1 cup of peeled diced potatoes (2-3 medium potatoes).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of peeled diced carrots (1-2 medium carrots).
- Prepare 1/3 cup of chopped onion (1 onion).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cashews.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of milk (plant-based).
- Prepare 2 of tblsp nutritional yeast flakes.
- It’s 1 of tblsp lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 of teasp salt.
- Prepare 1/4 of teasp garlic powder.
- It’s of Paprika for garnish.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of water saved from vegetables.
Vegan mac’n’cheese instructions
- Prepare ingredients. Soak cashews for at least 30 minutes..
- Cook macaroni according to instructions. Peel and chop vegetables and cook them until soft. Reserve 3/4 cup of water from cooking vegeatbles. Drain cashews and add them into a blender along with cooked vegetables and remaining ingredients. Blend it until smooth, ten mix it with cooked macaroni..
- Serve and enjoy 😋.