Zesty Pork Chops.
You can cook Zesty Pork Chops using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Zesty Pork Chops
- You need of 2 tsp salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of Paprika.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Onion Powder.
- It’s of Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- You need 4 of boneless pork chops.
Zesty Pork Chops instructions
- Preheat the oven at 400°. Mix all 4 ingredients for the rub in a small bowl.
- Cover the porkchops with the olive oil and rub the seasoning over the top of it on both sides.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until the internal temperature is 145°.