Fried rice (Indonesian style).
You can cook Fried rice (Indonesian style) using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fried rice (Indonesian style)
- It’s 250 gr of rice (cooked, cold, break it up as much as you can).
- You need 400 gr of pork (cut into slices).
- Prepare 100 gr of Shrimps (Peeled).
- You need 2 of Eggs (beaten).
- It’s 2 cloves of garlic cloves (finely chopped).
- Prepare 200 gr of cabbage.
- You need 3 tbsp of soya sauce.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Sesame oil.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of sweet soy sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- Prepare 1 of Spring onion (finely chopped).
- You need 1 tsp of chili paste.
- You need of Salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of chicken stock.
- Prepare of Black pepper.
Fried rice (Indonesian style) step by step
- Heat 2 tbsp oil in a skillet, add pork, season with salt & pepper, Allow it to brown on all sides..
- Move the pork to one side, add the shrimp, allow it to brown, on both sides..
- Move the shrimp to one side together with pork. Add the egg, scramble it well, and let it cooked until well done. Then, stir egg together with pork, and shrimp..
- Stir in garlic, and cabbage for about 3 minutes. Then add the rice, cook for a few minutes or until the rice starts developing some color..
- Add soy sauce, sesame oil, sweet soy sauce, oyster sauce, Chili paste, and chicken stock, stir well, and let it cooked until the rice absorbs the sauce and the moisture has cooked out..
- The last, stir in spring onion as garnish..
- If you want to see the video how did I make this recipe, check it on my you tube channel : youtu.be/V06zJ_Yw0eA.