You can cook Korean Bulgogi using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Korean Bulgogi
- It’s 1 1/2 lb of Steak of Choice Sliced Thin (I used Flank Steak).
- It’s of Marinade.
- You need 4 Tbsp of Light Soy Sauce.
- You need 1-2 Tbsp of Light Brown Sugar.
- You need 2 Tbsp of Rice Wine or Mirin.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of Garlic Minced.
- It’s 1-2 Tbsp of Sesame Oil.
- You need 1 Tbsp of Raw Honey.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of Pear Puree.
- You need 2 Tbsp of Green Onion Chopped.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Gochujang (Adds Heat, Optional).
- You need 1-2 Tbsp of Veg Oil of Choice (For Frying).
- It’s 2 tsp of Sesame Seeds Toasted.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of Ginger Grated (Optional).
- It’s 1 tsp of Black Pepper.
Korean Bulgogi step by step
- Using a knife or meat scissors, slice or cut meat across the grain into 1/4 inch strips..
- In a Medium sized bowl, combine all Marinade ingredients. Pour Marinade and Sliced Steak into a Large Gallon sized Ziploc Bag. Get air out and seal. Put into refrigerator for at least 2 hours, up to overnight..
- Heat 1 Tbsp of Veg Oil in a Cast Iron Grill Pan to Medium-High Heat. Add Steak in one layer, with some space in between. Don't overfill pan. Cook 2-4 Minutes on each side, until charred. Repeat with rest of Steak..
- Serve over Rice, Noodles, Veggies, or in Wraps..
- You can make this recipe with other types of meat as well, such as Chicken or Pork. I've made it with Chicken Thighs and it was fabulous!.