everyday indian chicken tikka.
You can have everyday indian chicken tikka using 14 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of everyday indian chicken tikka
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1 medium of fresh ginger.
- You need 1 of small.
- You need 1 bunch of cilantro.
- It’s 4 clove of garlic.
- You need 1 of lemon.
- You need 1 lb of boneless skinless chicken thighs.
- It’s 1 each of jar of pataks medium tikka masala paste.
- Prepare 2 cup of hot water.
- It’s 1 cup of whole plain greek yogurt.
- You need 1 pints of container of cherry tomatos.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1 of salt to taste.
everyday indian chicken tikka step by step
- In large deep skillet or dutch oven heat olive oil and butter.
- Add large chunk of peeled and finely minced ginger garlic and onions.
- Pull leaves of of a small bunch off fresh cilantro and set aside finly chop stalks and add to skillet.
- Add black pepper and salt.
- Cook ingrediants over medium high for a minute or two until browning and aromatic.
- Squeeze the juice of one lemon into the pan.
- Add to skillet chicken meat that has been cut into bite size chunks.
- Continue cooking and stiring ingrediants over medium high heat for 3-4 minutes..
- Empty jar of curry paste into pan ontop of chicken continue stiring.
- Use two cups of hot water to rinse curry paste jar into skillet add liquid should cover the meat.
- Add cherry tomatoes.
- Bring mixture to a simmer and turn back heat to low or medium low. Continue to simmer for 25-35 minutes until liquid is reduced and tomatoes have cooked down.
- Serve over fresh jasmine rice with a garnish of cilantro and a bit of cool plain yogurt.