Boneless Pork Chops.
You can have Boneless Pork Chops using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Boneless Pork Chops
- You need of Boneless pork chops.
- It’s of Salt.
- You need of Peper.
- It’s of Olive oil.
- It’s of Butter.
- It’s of Thyme.
- Prepare of Garlic.
Boneless Pork Chops instructions
- Season with salt n pepper both sides. Let sit until room temp to let salt melt into meat..
- In a pan put olive oil on high heat. Brown fat side first. Until you get a nice golden crust.
- Lay on side for about 2-3 minutes until golden brown.
- Turn over and repeat for 2-3 minutes..
- Add your butter, thyme and garlic to make a sauce of sorts. Soop over the top of chops..
- Let rest, then enjoy enjoy.