Curry Chicken Egg Cheese Tortilla Wrap.
You can have Curry Chicken Egg Cheese Tortilla Wrap using 17 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Curry Chicken Egg Cheese Tortilla Wrap
- Prepare of Tortilla wrap.
- You need of Mozarella cheese.
- It’s of Egg (1 egg for 2 tortilla).
- It’s of Dry curry chicken fillet.
- It’s of Dry curry Chicken.
- It’s of Chicken fillet – cut into small cubes – 500 garam.
- Prepare of Onion – 1 big – (cut into thin slices).
- It’s 2 tbls of Garlic & Ginger paste -.
- It’s 1 tbls of Lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 tbls of Kashmiri chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Garam masala.
- It’s 1 tsp of Turmeric.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Black pepper powder.
- It’s 1 tbls of Coriander powder.
- Prepare of cinnamon 1,clove 4,cardamom 4, star anise 2,fennel seeds 1/2 tsp.
- It’s of Oil to fry.
- You need of Salt to taste.
Curry Chicken Egg Cheese Tortilla Wrap step by step
- Dry Chicken Curry Method 👇.
- Add oil in pan, add in Onion, Spices. Cook until onion turn light brown..
- Add garlic & ginger paste, cook for 2 minutes. Add in chicken fillets. Stir and cook until the fillet cooked well..
- Add all the spices powders. Stir and mix well. Cook until oil breaks. (Add water in small amount if too dry) Add salt and lemon juice. Stir and cook until the grave become dry and coat the fillets..
- Transfer to a bowl and let it cool completely..
- For Tortilla Wrap 👇.
- Beat eggs in a bowl. Shred the curry chicken. Keep aside. Add (spread) egg in a non-stick pan..
- Once the bottom part is cooked, place tortilla on the top and flip it to bring the cooked egg on top..
- Spread shredded cheese in the middle, Add in the shredded curry chicken in the middle, add more cheese on top of the chicken..
- Roll from both side. Transfer to a plate..