Mike's Easiest Fajitas Ever!.
You can cook Mike's Easiest Fajitas Ever! using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mike's Easiest Fajitas Ever!
- It’s of ● For The Fajitas.
- Prepare 2 lb of Pre-sliced Thin Chicken Strips.
- You need 4 of Bell Peppers [thin sliced – your choice – green and yellow bells pictured].
- Prepare 1 1/2 of large White Onions [sliced].
- It’s 1 (6 oz) of McCormick Fajita Skillet Sauce [liquid version – see photo].
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- Prepare 1 packages of Flour Tortillas.
Mike's Easiest Fajitas Ever! instructions
- This is all you'll need!.
- Clean chicken strips and cut into smaller strips if needed. Keep raw chicken away from any other kitchen item. Food or utensils..
- Dab chicken dry and place your strips in a Ziplock bag. Add your 6 oz packet of McCormick Fajita Skillet Seasoning and 2 tablespoons olive oil. Massage well and refrigerate [marinate] for an hour..
- Chop onions and bell peppers..
- Fry your chicken for 6 – 7 minutes until there is no pink in your meat..
- Add your onions and bell peppers to your fully cooked chicken with 1/2 cup water or chicken broth. Mix and cover with a tight fitting lid to steam both your meat and veggies. Once your veggies are just slightly translucent, remove the lid and allow the fluids to burn off. This part of the process should take 5 – 7 minutes. You'll want a slight crisp to your veggies so don't over cook them! ;0).
- Serve with any condiments and additions you'd like. Fresh Cilantro, shredded Mexican cheeses, sour cream mixed with fresh chives, jalapeños, pico de gallo, salsa fresco, green or red salsa and guacamole are all excellent options! Enjoy! https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/346914-mikes-authentic-mexican-salsa https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/345482-mikes-fiesta-guacamole https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/367981-mikes-chile-verde-salsa-chips https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/356340-mikes-salsa-de-cilantro.