Pappardelle with creamy hummus Sauce#vegan#.
You can have Pappardelle with creamy hummus Sauce#vegan# using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pappardelle with creamy hummus Sauce#vegan#
- You need 4 Oz of Organic pappardelle nests.
- It’s 2 Tsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- Prepare 4 Tsp of homemade hummus.
- You need 1/2 Tsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 2 cups of asparagus, sliced.
- It’s 1 cup of cucumber, shreded.
- Prepare 2 Tsp of kimchi of any kind.
Pappardelle with creamy hummus Sauce#vegan# instructions
- While the pasta is cooking in salted boiling water. Prepare the asparagus. Throw into the pot 2 minutes before done. Shred english cucumber and set aside..
- In a skillet heating up 2 Tsp of extra virgin olive oil. Stir in the hummus and turn down the heat to low. Transfer cooked pasta and asparagus into the skillet and add 1/2 cup of pasta water. Coat the sauce well with the noodle. Add more pasta water if the sauce dries all. Squeeze in 1/2 Tsp of lemon juice. Plate the pasta and top with shredded cucumber and pickles of your choice..
- Homemade hummus link please find below https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/8063731-homemade-hummus-non-refined-tahiti?via=sidebar-recipes.