Korean BBQ (Bulgogi). Your comprehensive guide to making the most delicious bulgogi (Korean BBQ beef) at home! Beef tenderloin, brown sugar, garlic, ginger, green onion, ground black pepper, korean pear, onion, rice syrup, sesame oil, soy sauce. Korean Beef Bulgogi – A super easy recipe for Korean BBQ beef with the most flavorful marinade!
Bulgogi, literally “fire meat”, is a gui made of thin, marinated slices of beef or pork grilled on a barbecue or on a stove-top griddle. It is also often stir-fried in a pan in home cooking. Sirloin, rib eye or brisket are frequently used cuts of beef for the dish. You can cook Korean BBQ (Bulgogi) using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Korean BBQ (Bulgogi)
- Prepare 1 lb of Ribeye steak thinly sliced.
- Prepare 1 of Pear.
- It’s 3 of Garlic Cloves.
- You need 1 of Yellow Onion.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Brown Sugar.
- You need 1/4 cup of Soy Sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of Sesame Oil.
- It’s 3 of Green Onions thinly sliced.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sesame seeds.
Bulgogi, traditional Korean barbeque beef, is made with thinly sliced beef in a soy sauce and onion marinade. Easy to prepare and very easy to eat! An authentic recipe for Korean BBQ Beef (Bulgogi). When I think about food trends in recent years, one of the cuisines that comes to mind straight away is Korean food.
Korean BBQ (Bulgogi) instructions
- Add half your onion, your pear (chopped) and everything else besides the sesame seeds and the green onions into in a blender. Blend for 2 minutes..
- Thinly slice the ribeye and the other half of your onion. Place your meat and sliced onions into a bowl and pour your blended mixture over the meat and onions and mix well. Place the bowl in the fridge and let it marinate for 2 hours..
- Take the bowl out of the fridge and let it stand before 20 minutes before you start to cook it. Heat up a cast iron pan on high until it begins to smoke, drop 1 tbsp of vegetable oil into your pan and pour all your meat in the pan. When your meat begins to caramelize, serve on a plate and sprinkle your green onions and sesame seeds. Let it sit for a couple minutes and serve..
Korean Bulgogi (BBQ beef) is a salty and sweet dish everyone loves. This paleo and keto-friendly recipe is our favorite! This Korean BBQ Bulgogi Recipe contains the secret to the ultimate bulgogi marinade. The quick-cooking thin-slices of rib-eye steak are tender, with a slightly sweet, smoky, and savory flavor. Bulgogi is a classic marinated meat dish made with thin slices of beef.