Easy “Yağlama” (Turkish Cousine).
You can cook Easy “Yağlama” (Turkish Cousine) using 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy “Yağlama” (Turkish Cousine)
- You need 5 of large tortilla bread.
- Prepare 300 gr of minced meat (beef).
- It’s of Red pepper (bell or paprika).
- Prepare of Green pepper.
- Prepare 2 of tomato.
- You need 1 of onion.
- Prepare 3-4 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare of Cumin.
- It’s of Red hot pepper.
- It’s of Pepper and salt.
- It’s of Parsley.
- It’s of Vegetable Oil.
- You need 20 gr of Butter.
- Prepare of Yoghurt sauce.
- It’s of Yoghurt.
- You need of Garlic.
Easy “Yağlama” (Turkish Cousine) instructions
- Chop onion and put in a pan with a little bit oil and fry them.
- Add your minced meat to pan over onnions and cook for 5 mins.
- Add finely chopped red and green fresh pepper and chopped or crushed garlic cloves in it them cook 2 mins more.
- Add peeled and chopped tomato to pan and cook 10 more mins.
- If it is too dry add a little bit water not too much we don’t want to make a soup..
- When it smells good and boiled you can add spicies 1 /2 teaspoon cumin 1 teaspoon red dry pepper 1 /2 teaspoon black pepper and 1 teaspoon salt.
- Lower the degree of your on and slowly keep cooking while you heat your tortillas. Tips: you can add green chopped parsley on it.
- Put a layer heated torilla and cover with your cook add 5 layers in a row and cooked meat.
- Cut in to 4-6 pieces and serve with garlic yoghurt sauce..