Natto Daikon Radish Soba.
You can cook Natto Daikon Radish Soba using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Natto Daikon Radish Soba
- You need 100 g of Soba noodles.
- You need 1 L of water.
- You need 1 pk of Natto.
- It’s 100 CC of (dipping noodle soup diluted with water as directed).
- Prepare 1 inch of Daikon radish.
- You need 1/2 inch of sliced Carrot.
- Prepare 2 of seeds of Black sesame.
- Prepare of Cut Nori seaweed (Optional).
Natto Daikon Radish Soba step by step
- Boil water and put soba noodles to cook as directed on your package..
- Rinse and strain the water and put noodles in a container..
- Mix natto until it gets sticky..
- Grate Daikon radish and drain excess water..
- Shape grated daikon into a big ball (for bottom of snowman) and a small ball (for the head)..
- Put black sesame seeds as eyes and carrot stick as a nose..
- Place Natto and Daikon snowman on the Soba noodles.
- Pour noodle soup over noodles..
- Place green onion and Nori seaweed as toppings..