Veggie Puff Tart with a bit sausage.
You can cook Veggie Puff Tart with a bit sausage using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Veggie Puff Tart with a bit sausage
- It’s 1 of puff pastry sheet.
- You need 1 of small carrots, sliced.
- You need 1 of medium beetroot, sliced.
- It’s 2 of small tomatoes, cut into small pieces.
- You need 2 of medium onions or 1 large, sliced thinly.
- You need of Some garlic, crushed, a lots if you like.
- It’s of Italian spice/dry thyme.
- It’s of Salt & paper.
- You need 1 of Egg yolk + a little milk.
- Prepare 80 g of double cream.
Veggie Puff Tart with a bit sausage step by step
- Firstly, fry or grill the sausages and set aside. If you’re vegetarian or vegan, just ignore this step. Or use tofu instead? Cut in pieces. Fry the carrot and beets separately with a little oil and add a pinch of salt and pepper, so the veggies can keep own colour. Fry the onion and garlic gently on a low heat until soft. Add some Spicy Italian and thyme. The tomatoes, fry them, if you like. All set aside..
- Place the puff sheet on a shallow baking tray. Spread the onion & garlic, carrot, beets, and tomatoes evenly. Then pieces of sausages. Sprinkle some spices, salt and pepper. Lastly the double cream. Brush the egg yolk & milk on the edge of the puff sheet. Bake it in the pre-heated oven to 200c, until the edge is golden colour. Maybe for 20 minutes?.
- My favourite spice. It’s really good for any dish! If you don’t bother to cook the veggies separately, fly the onion/garlic first and veggies..