My White Brownies with Turkish delight added.
You can have My White Brownies with Turkish delight added using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of My White Brownies with Turkish delight added
- Prepare 8 tbls of unsaltered butter melted and a little more for the pan.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of light brown packed sugar.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Granulated Sugar.
- It’s 1 of large egg room temp.
- You need 1 tsp of Vanilla extract.
- You need 1 Cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1 cup of choc chips (I used Turkish delight broken for anew taste).
My White Brownies with Turkish delight added step by step
- Preheat oven 190°C brush an 18inch baking tray with butter and line with parchment paper and leave a 2inch overhang of the paper also brush the paper with butter..
- In a bowl add melted butter then whisk sugars and butter until Smooth. Whisk the egg and add the vanilla whisk until everything is mixed in..
- Add flour and salt and mix until moistened do not over mix. Fold in 1/2 cup choc chips..
- Next transfer batter mix to pan pour and then add remaining choc chips on top..
- Bake until golden brown and a tooth pick stabbed through the center comes out clean, about 30 mins cook time..
- Set pan on a wire rack and let cool completely. Using the overhang parchment paper lift the cake out carefully. Transfer to cutting board and slice 16 slices or 8 bigger ones..