Rosemary & Brown Sugar Grilled Pork Chops.
You can cook Rosemary & Brown Sugar Grilled Pork Chops using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Rosemary & Brown Sugar Grilled Pork Chops
- It’s of Brine.
- Prepare 2 quarts of Water.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Himalayan/Sea Salt.
- You need 1/4 Cup of Brown Sugar.
- It’s 2 Tablespoons of Rosemary.
- You need of For the grill.
- You need of Rosemary to taste (if more is desired).
- It’s to taste of Brown sugar.
Rosemary & Brown Sugar Grilled Pork Chops step by step
- I recommend first pouring in 1 quart of HOT water in your brining container. Then throw in the salt, brown sugar & rosemary (The hot water helps with dissolving the salt and brown sugar). Stir with a whisk. Then add the remaining 1 quart of room temperature water. Add pork chops.
- Brine for 1 to 24 hours. Obviously, the longer the better..
- Pull pork chops from the brine, pat dry with paper towels and place on a cutting board..
- Sprinkle brown sugar and rosemary (if desired) on both sides. Rubbing them in to the meat..
- Cook on grill to desired doneness. Personally, I like to cook to about 7-8 degrees below the minimum recommended temperature for pork. Because the meat will continue to cook for, approximately, another 10 degrees even after being removed from the grill..
- Let meat rest for 2 minutes. Then serve and enjoy!.