My Spicy Chicken & Veg Roast 😀#Mainmeal.
You can have My Spicy Chicken & Veg Roast 😀#Mainmeal using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of My Spicy Chicken & Veg Roast 😀#Mainmeal
- It’s 3 Cups of potatoes peeled and washed diced into small cubes.
- You need 1 of large carrot cut into small pieces.
- You need 1 of Sweet Potato cut into cubes.
- You need 2 of Chicken breasts cut into cube shapes bite size.
- It’s 1/4 of diced onion.
- It’s 1 cup of frozen peas (mine had sweetcorn in the peas).
- It’s 2 of Garlic Cloves crushed.
- It’s 11/2 tsp of Red Crushed peppers.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Black Cracked peppercorns.
- Prepare 1/2 Tsp of Dried Sage.
- You need of Salt to taste.
My Spicy Chicken & Veg Roast 😀#Mainmeal instructions
- Grease the oven dish. Add the diced potatoes to the dish with the carrots, sweet potato and peas also onion..
- Add a little Chilli oil to the frying pan and add the cubed chicken and crushed garlic and just fry until all coloured..
- Next add the red pepper, black pepper and sage..
- Add the chicken to the veg dish and mix around..
- Add to a preheated oven 180°C for 15 minutes..
- Take out toss it all over then add back to the oven for another 10 – 15 minutes.
- Serve Hot and Enjoy..