You can have Inarizushi (inari-sushi) using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Inarizushi (inari-sushi)
- It’s 10 of rectangle fried tofu, aburaage.
- Prepare 315 ml of dashi stock.
- Prepare 5 Tbs of sugar.
- You need 2 Tbs of soysauce.
- It’s 800 g of vinegared rice.
- Prepare 3 Tbs of roasted sesame seeds.
Inarizushi (inari-sushi) instructions
- Roll the Aburaage with a rolling pin to help the pockets open easily, cut them in half and place them onto a strainer. Carefully pour boiling water over Aburaage to reduce excess oil from aburaage. Make sure that thay gets cold enough to be touched by hands, then squeeze the excess water out..
- In a large pot, combine dashi stock, sugar and soy sauce. Bring it to a boil, add the aburaage in the pot and place a drop lid..
- Simmer aburaage until the liquid gets absorbed into the Aburaage and let them cool down at least for 3 hours in the fridge..
- Mix vinegared rice and sesame seeds. Take 40g of vinegared rice and stuff it into the aburaage. Close the aburaage and place open-side down on a plate..