Best meatloaf ever 😀. The Best Meatloaf I've Ever Made. When I was growing up, my mom never ever made meatloaf and I always wanted to try it – I finally tried it at a restaurant and loved it. How did Best Ever Meatloaf get its name?
It should ooze with flavour, be moist and tender yet not crumble apart when sliced. The steam created will make for the softest, moistest meatloaf ever! What is the secret to the best meatloaf recipe? You can cook Best meatloaf ever 😀 using 18 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Best meatloaf ever 😀
- Prepare 1 cup of uncooked brown rice.
- You need 1/2 of green bellpepper, finely diced.
- You need 1/2 of red bellpepper, finely diced.
- Prepare 1 of yellow onion, finely diced.
- It’s 2 of large stacks of celery, finely diced.
- It’s 2 pack of extra lean ground chicken or turkey.
- Prepare 1 of pouch lipton garlic & herbs soup & dip mix.
- You need 2 tablespoon of worchestershire sauce.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of dry parsley.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of dry thyme.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of dry basil.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of dry oregano.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of dry marjory.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of dry chervil.
- You need of fresh ground black pepper tout taste.
- Prepare 1 can of tomato soup.
- You need 1 cup of bbq sauce (I've used williamson bros original).
- You need of Cooking spray.
We have made a variety of meatloaf recipes and with certainty would say This is by far the best meatloaf recipe I've ever made I have made this recipe three or four times already and this is. Hi, I'm Barbara, and I'm a graduate student at the Academy of Art University and I'm making my. We all have that one person in our family that has that weird story well this time we have the Best. Learn to how to make meatloaf with ground beef, pork sausage, onion, celery, garlic, egg, parsley, and breadcrumbs.
Best meatloaf ever 😀 step by step
- Cook brown rice as per package instructions and let cool completly (this can done in advance, even the day before)..
- In a small bowl, mix the tomato soup and the bbq sauce. Set aside..
- In a large bowl, mix all the other ingredients together till perfectly blended..
- Use cooking spray on two pyrex loaf pans (If you use metal pans, you'll have to reduce cooking time)..
- Separate the meat and vegetable mix in both loaf pans equaly and gently press down with hands..
- Cover with approximatly 1/4 cup of tomato soup/bbq sauce mix..
- Cover with foil paper and cook in preheated oven at 350° for 45 minutes to 1 hour..
- Uncover and continue cooking for 15 minutes to half an hour..
- When ready, remove from oven and let meatloafs pick up their juices..
- Meanwhile, heat up the rest of tomato soup/bbq sauce mix in the microwave or on stove top..
- Cut the meatloafs in thick slices and serve covered with hot tomato/bbq sauce..
This classic meatloaf recipe is one of the first recipes we put on Simply Recipes over ten years ago. Meatloaf is one of my father's favorite things to cook and. Trade in your go-to meatloaf recipe for one of these delicious variations. Bored by that meatloaf recipe you've been using for decades? Try one of these brand-new twists on the classic weeknight dinner.