Yum yum chicken & spicy fried rice.
You can cook Yum yum chicken & spicy fried rice using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Yum yum chicken & spicy fried rice
- You need 4 of boneless skinless chicken thighs diced.
- You need 1/2 bottle of yum yum sauce.
- Prepare 1 of small onion diced.
- It’s 1 of jalapeno diced with seeds.
- It’s 3 of mini sweet peppers diced.
- Prepare 15 of baby Carrots diced.
- It’s 1/2 stick of butter.
- You need of Rice.
- Prepare 1 can of broth (beef or chicken).
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 4 of eggs whisked.
Yum yum chicken & spicy fried rice step by step
- Take you chicken dice it up and put in a zippy bag with yum yum sauce let marinate for 30 minutes. Then put chicken in baking dish and cook chicken till done. Set aside.
- Put half stick of butter in skillet. Dice up peppers, carrots and onion and add to skillet cook till onions are translucent. Then add whisked eggs and cook till scrambled. Set aside.
- In a pot add your broth rice salt and pepper cook till done (minute rice will work).
- Once rice is done place rice in bowl. Then egg and pepper mix and finally chicken. Eat and enjoy it will have heat to it..