Turf It! The Filipino Style Sweet & Spicy Cajun Ribs w/ Cajun Fried Rice.
You can have Turf It! The Filipino Style Sweet & Spicy Cajun Ribs w/ Cajun Fried Rice using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Turf It! The Filipino Style Sweet & Spicy Cajun Ribs w/ Cajun Fried Rice
- Prepare 1 of kilo pork ribs.
- You need 1 pack of Cajun mix.
- It’s 1 tsp of black pepper.
- It’s of Dried red chilli.
- You need 1/3 cup of wild honey syrup.
- It’s 3 cloves of garlic.
- You need 2 tsp of soy sauce.
- It’s 2 cups of left over rice.
- Prepare of Carrots, beans and parsley.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 stick of butter.
Turf It! The Filipino Style Sweet & Spicy Cajun Ribs w/ Cajun Fried Rice step by step
- Marinate the ribs in Cajun mix with 1/4 cup of water overnight.
- Boil the ribs for about 10-15 minutes using the Cajun mix used in marinating..
- Drain and Remove the excess sauce after boiling and set it aside(we will use it for the Cajun fried rice).
- Add butter in another pan, garlic and pepper, then the pork ribs. Add soy sauce and then Sauté it for 5-7 minutes..
- Add the Dried red chilli and then drizzle it with honey. Simmer for 2-3 minutes until caramelised..
- Making the Cajun fried rice – sauté butter, garlic, carrots and beans. Then add the Cajun sauce let it simmer for 2 minutes. Add the rice and mix thoroughly for the rice to absorb the flavour then serve with buttered corn and carrots!.