Soba Noodle Soup With Mushroom.
You can have Soba Noodle Soup With Mushroom using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Soba Noodle Soup With Mushroom
- You need 100 grams of shimeji mushroom.
- It’s 200 grams of soba noodle (buckwheat).
- You need of SOBA SOUP.
- You need 100 ml of kikomon soup base sauce.
- Prepare 700 ml of water.
- Prepare of GARNISH.
- You need 1 tsp of otona no furikake ( soy flavour bonito and seaweed topping ).
Soba Noodle Soup With Mushroom step by step
- SOBA NOODLE.
- bring water to a boil then add soba noodle simmer for 5 minute then cool in runny water then drain set aside.
- SOBA NOODLE SOUP.
- put soup base sauce and water in pot to a boil then add soba noodle and shimeji mushroom for 1 minute then serve immediately.
- SERVE AS IT IS OR TOP GARNISH.