Indian Spiced Turkey Meatloaf.
You can have Indian Spiced Turkey Meatloaf using 18 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Indian Spiced Turkey Meatloaf
- Prepare 3 lb of ground turkey; preferably white and dark meat mix.
- You need 1 of yellow bell pepper; small dice.
- Prepare 3 oz of shallots; minced.
- Prepare 2 bunch of scallions; small dice.
- It’s 1 of leek; small dice.
- You need 5 oz of dried apricots; small dice.
- Prepare 5 oz of dried mango; small dice.
- You need 3 tbsp of garam masala.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ground coriander seed.
- It’s 1 tbsp of dried basil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of thyme; minced.
- It’s 1 tbsp of onion powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of celery seed.
- You need 2 tsp of white pepper.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of breadcrumbs.
- You need 1 of salt.
Indian Spiced Turkey Meatloaf step by step
- Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl. Mix well..
- Bake uncovered at 350° for approximately 45-50 minutes or until thermometer reaches 165°.
- Variations; Sage, applesauce, parsley, ginger, cinnamon, star anise, cumin, cayenne pepper, fennel, cilantro, bacon, celery, carrots.
- Tip: Try toasting the dried spices in a dry saute pan for a different flavor profile!.