Ginger Pork Takikomigohan.
You can have Ginger Pork Takikomigohan using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Ginger Pork Takikomigohan
- It’s 300 g of Pork *thinly sliced and cut into small pieces.
- It’s 2 of tablespoonfuls finely sliced Ginger *sliced into fine strips.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of Soy Sauce.
- Prepare 1 tablespoons of Mirin.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Sesame Oil.
- You need of White Pepper.
- It’s 2 cups of (*180ml cup) Japanese Short Grain Rice.
- Prepare 400 ml of Chicken Stock *OR 400ml Water & 1 teaspoon Asian Chicken Bouillon Powder.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of Salt *alter the amount depending on the saltiness of the Stock.
- You need 2 of Spring Onions *finely chopped.
- You need of Shichimi (Japanese Chilli Spice Mix) *optional.
- It’s of Toasted Nori *optional.
Ginger Pork Takikomigohan instructions
- Thinly slice Pork and cut into small pieces, add Ginger, Soy Sauce, Mirin and White Pepper, and massage. Set aside for 5-10 minutes..
- Wash Rice a few times, drain well, and place it in the rice cooker. Add Chicken Stock, sprinkle with Salt, and gently stir..
- Place Pork pieces with all liquid on top of the Rice, but DO NOT stir. Just spread evenly. Press ‘COOK’ button to start cooking. *Note: You may wish to add Vegetables such as Carrot and Asian Mushrooms..
- When rice is cooked, let it steamed for 10 minutes. Add Spring Onion and mix gently. Serve with refreshing Salad or steamed Vegetables..
- *Note: You can add Shichimi (Japanese Chilli Spice Mix) and Toasted Nori as topping..