You can have Easy Sushi using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Sushi
- You need 6 of Nori/Seaweed.
- You need 2 cups of steamed japanese rice.
- It’s 10 of imitation crab/crab sticks.
- It’s 1 of cucumber peeled and sliced.
- Prepare 1 of ripe yellow mango sliced into strips.
- You need 1 tablespoon of rice vinegar.
- You need of Mayonnaise.
- It’s of light soy sauce.
- It’s of wasabi.
- It’s of optional: pickled ginger.
Easy Sushi instructions
- Mix rice vinegar with cooked rice..
- Lay out nori on sushi mat with cling wrap or wax paper and thinly spread 1-2 tablespoons of steamed rice on a quater to half of the nori..
- Arrange crabsticks, cucumber sticks and mango strips with mayonnaise on top of the rice..
- Roll nori using sushi mat and gently press to make sure it is even..
- Cut into bite size circles using a wet sharp knife. Chill and serve with wasabi, soy sauce mayonnaise, and pickled ginger..